New Shower Walls From KOHLER® LuxStone™
Looking to upgrade your existing shower walls or designing a new bathroom from the ground up? KOHLER® LuxStone™ shower walls can be the centerpiece of your bathroom remodel, designed to be beautiful, durable and low-maintenance. With a modern matte finish and a variety of patterns and colors available, LuxStone walls give you options to express your style and personality through a custom shower design.
Shower Walls in a Variety of Colors & Textures
At Total Bath Systems LuxStone of Connecticut, we know style is just as important as function in a high-traffic bathroom. KOHLER® LuxStone shower walls are made from 70% stone sourced from American quarries. Choose among the following options:
- White – Clean and crisp, perfect fit for any style.
- Biscuit – Classic, creamy shade that fits homes with contemporary as well as traditional and country settings.
- VeinCut Dune – Parallel lines and a light sandy hue give this design an organic feel.
- VeinCut Sandbar – Adds naturally inspired texture and dimension to your walls for timeless elegance.
- Crosscut Dune – Inspired by the sprawling veins of marble, adds a luxurious look to your shower walls.
- White Brick – A modern industrial design adds subtle texture to your shower space while maintaining a clean, bright look.
- Veincut Dune & White – Bright and inviting, creating an open, airy feel in the bathroom.
- Veincut Dune & Biscuit – Muted tones and organic lines are the perfect backdrop for colorful accents; this soothing arrangement suits all styles.
- VeinCut Sandbar & White – Crisp and clean white walls bookend the VeinCut Sandbar feature wall for a pop of texture and color.
- VeinCut Sandbar & Biscuit – Create a bold statement wall with warm, cream-colored sides that provide a timeless look.
- VeinCut Sandbar & Sandbar – Medium-tone neutrals offer a contemporary look and a feeling of serenity.
Get Started Today
To speak to one of our expert designers, give Total Bath Systems LuxStone of Connecticut a call at (860) 410-6950 to learn about your options when it comes to new shower walls.