Your Health & Well-Being Are Our Top Priority
The health and well-being of our associates and customers are our highest priority. All of our Total Bath Systems team members have increased safety measures to help prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and are doing everything that we can to provide you with a safe in-home experience.
In an ever-changing state with evolving information, we are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the coronavirus and guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments. In response, our Total Bath Systems sales representatives and installation specialists have received the following guidelines:
- All sales representatives must have hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes in their sales kits and use them as needed and at your request.
- Any sales representative displaying symptoms of fever, cough and difficulty breathing will not enter any client’s home.
- All sales representatives must practice physical social distancing, keep a minimum distance of three to six feet and avoid shaking heads.
Steps We’re Taking to Protect Ourselves & Others
As with all viruses, there are simple measures we must all take to lessen the risk of contracting or spreading disease. The recommended steps are as follows:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. Regularly clean your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth or any part of your face with unwashed hands.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. Cover your mouth and nose with the inside of your elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you are sick, stay home. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and call your healthcare provider in advance.
- Maintain social distancing. Maintain at least three to six feet distance between yourself and anyone near.
- Clean and disinfect frequently. Clean commonly touched objects and surfaces with regular household cleaning products.
- Follow your local health authority’s recommendation for using a facemask. In the U.S., the CDC recommends reserving face masks for health workers and those that are sick to help prevent the spread of the virus to others.
We thank you for your support and understanding during this time of uncertainty. We will keep you informed and provide further updates when we have them.
Owner, Total Bath Systems LuxStone of Connecticut
Contact Us With Any Questions or Concerns
We pride ourselves on being fast, friendly and knowledgeable in all facets of the construction process, including during concerning times like these. We understand how important it is to trust the contractor you choose; that’s why we’re dedicated to keep you and your family safe and healthy. Complete our online form or contact Total Bath Systems at (860) 410-6950 to learn more about our COVID-19 updates and our safety measures.